50 Souvenir Ideas to Make Your Memories Last
Take memories and leave only footprints.
I want to make memories all over the world, and if you're like me, you might want something unique to bring home with us to help us remember further.
The best way to do this is by collecting souvenirs from every special place you visit. Rather than purchase expensive gift store merchandise, we've compiled a list of souvenirs girls have collected from countries far and wide that might spark interest in an item you can enjoy collecting on your next journey.
- Shot glasses
- Local art
- Cookbooks and local recipe/drinks
- Coins that will be stored in a special travel piggy bank
- Bills that can be framed in a 24x36 poster
- Key holders/key chains
- Coaster from local restaurants
- Sand for storm lamps with rocks, shells, twigs (or put these in a glass container)
- Ticket stubs
- Postal stamps
- Christmas ornaments
- A popular book from the country in their language
- Small decorated bowls
- Flowers that can be pressed down into a journal with recorded location
- Pin with the country flag
- Snow globes
- Dream catchers
- Jams/hot sauce
- Dolls and figurines with the costume of the country
- Tattoos from each country visited
Find something that feels right for you and keeps an eye out for it in every country you visit. Create a memory box or display your souvenir for all your guests to see. One day you'll be able to look back on all of the memories you've collected and been thankful for the adventurous life you have lived.
Looking for travel dresses to wear on your next trip? Check out our travel clothing collection now!