Content Creator Virtual Internship
YOU ARE THE PINEAPPLE is an online only clothing company with a goal to inspire girls to romanticize their lives and make things happen.
We are searching for a driven Content Creating Intern to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate social media posts, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
This is an unpaid position, but can provide college credit. 90-100% virtual with flexible work hours.
To be a successful Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers' interests by creating engaging material.
This position is perfect for someone who is ambitious, self-starting and interested in a career in marketing. If that sounds like you, let’s chat!
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Designing promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot.
Content Creator Ideal Requirements:
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Desire to create strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of graphic design work.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude.